My Top Favorite Book!

Have you heard about the book The Land of Stories By Chris Colfer? Well I’m going to tell you about it because I the series.

I like it because there is reality and also there is a fairytale world and a lot happens and I think the book does a really good job explaining what happens and it’s really interesting.

It’s about these two twins named Alex and Conner and they find a whole different world from a book that their grandma gave to them and they somehow accidentally fell into the book and they go on entire adventure to try to get back to their world. And they meet lots of new animals and people along the way. And then they will have to try to get past an enchantress because they need to fine all the items in a wishing spell to get back home to their mother. And they are stuck in the fairy tale world for several days. And lots of things that you don’t expect happen. Lots of surprising adventures come along the way that you would never believe. I would definitely recommend this book and hope you would consider reading it! There is six books in the series. See you next blog post!

Written by:

One Comment

1. 31lucyf
    2/10/2023
    Reply

If I hadn’t already read this book then I would be reading it now. You make it sound very interesting.